We’re giving away a 2014 Indie Vinyl Sampler courtesy of POPMarket!
2014 has been a great year for vinyl, don’t you agree? Vinyl sales are up 49% from the same period last year and artists like Jack White and Arctic Monkeys are dominating vinyl sales charts. 2015 is shaping up to be another great year for vinyl, and we’re excited for all of the new and upcoming releases 2015 has in store for us.
To celebrate the continued success of vinyl in 2014 and help ring in the new year, we’re proud to partner with the vinyl and collector’s site, POPMarket, to giveaway a 2014 Indie Vinyl Sampler!
The vinyl sampler contains 6 of the top Indie albums from 2014 on vinyl:
- Beck – Morning Phase (February 2014)
- Beck’s 12th Studio album and the companion piece to his 2002 album, Sea Change.
- The Black Keys – Turn Blue (May 2014)
- The Black Keys returned in 2014 with their 8th studio album. The album was co-produced and co-written by Danger Mouse, and features a more psychedelic sound than their previous entries.
- Jack White – Lazaretto (June 2014)
- Jack White’s second solo album pressed on “Ultra LP” that features different intro’s to “Just One Drin”, hidden tracks, and a hologram on the dead wax. Lazaretto was released in June and quickly became the biggest selling vinyl, since Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy, in only two months.
- Spoon – They Want My Soul (August 2014)
- The follow up to 2010’s Transference and their eighth studio album. This is their first album featuring new member Alex Fischel, who plays keyboards and guitars. The album hit number 4 on the Billboard 200.
- Coldplay – Ghost Stories (May 2014)
- The sixth studio album by British rock band Coldplay. A stripped down and spiritually driven album that represents “a journey learning about Unconditional Love”.
- Interpol – El Pintor (September 2014)
- The band’s self-produced fifth studio album, released in September via Matador Records. This is the first album without bassist Carlos Dengler. Interpol took a “back-to-the-basics” approach with El Pintor, and the results don’t disappoint.
So how do you enter the sweepstakes? Easy! Enter your email below to sign up for the POPMarket Newsletter and you’ll automatically be entered!